Internet Applications

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Denis Uskov - Brief Profile

I am Russian student who has left his home 3 years ago. I spent  2 years in Dublin (Ireland) doing HND in Computing at Portobello College,now struggling to obtain degree at UWE,Bristol.
I have mostly high level marks in diploma (merits and distinctions only), which doesn't mean I'm a nerd :-)) 

I was born in Omsk,Russia. This is west part of Siberia where the climate is inclement, +30C in summer and -30C during winter times are average temperatures. So I can easily stand cold
and winds, hate fogs and rain though...

I have been graduated from Omsk State Academy of Ministry of Internal Affairs in 2004 (degree in Law). Then I suddenly decided to study abroad and obtain another degree in Computer Science or related discipline,which I believe Internet Applications
would be.

My hobbies are Icehockey due to climate conditions, Soccer due to the fact Chelsea belongs to Abramovich and IT due to my education programme.

Kind regards
Denis Uskov

P.S.  Direct enry to final year is a good thing and a bit scary at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris wallace said...

Last year my wife and I travel by rail from Bristol to Beijing over the trans-Siberia railway. We didnt stay in Omsk but we did spend some time at Irkutsk and on the shores of Lake Baikal. Very pretty in August, it must be a very differnet place in winter.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Denis said...

Baikal is a really nice place to visit despite of season,one of the best I assume.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home