Internet Applications

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dariusz Harpula - just briefly

Hello,

A few words about me and my interests:

I come from southern Poland. To the UK I arrived as soon as Poland became a member of EU that was almost 2 years ago. For approx. 2 years I was preoccupied with English language studying at City of Bristol College. Along with my gradually (and slowly) improving English I worked as a network administrator. Not too long ago I've decided to go for a degree in Internet area, which I found particularly interesting nowadays.

As far as my education is concerned, I have graduated in Poland after 3 long years of intensive studying. As a result, I achieved BSc degree with specialization in CAD/CAM.

My three major interests and passions are Computer Science, Maths and Graphics, and I believe that there is a creative fusion between all these disciplines. Apart from that I am really into Philosophy, Sociology of culture, Religious studies, Astronomy and of course billiards and volleyball.


Kindest regards
Darius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home